Thursday, July 13, 2017

How long should a ear lobe swelling last?

So I got my ear lobe pierced on 8th July, approximately 5 days ago… On the day itself no swelling. Swelling occurs on the second night. It became worse the following day. It was tender to touch even when not touching, I still can feel the pain, there's redness, but no discharge… I was told this swelling was pretty normal as it's our body reaction to heal it…

But as of today, its been like 5 days and it's still swelling, and tender… Should I be worried? Or this is pretty normal? Do note that there's no discharge, just swelling, and will feel pain if touching… The swelling did reduce but it's still there. I do use contact lenses solution to 'clean' it. Should I be worrying? Also, left ear is more painful and colour is deeper and redder

Read more: How long should a ear lobe swelling last?