Sunday, June 4, 2017

Mysterious iPhone issue?

I've been having quite a bit of issues with my phone lately and was hoping someone familiar with my situation could provide some insight…

It started a little bit less than a week ago where my phone would either randomly freeze up or just turn off altogether several times throughout the day. Then it wouldn t let me connect to wifi, and when I say that I don't mean that there was no available wifi connection, but rather the wifi option in settings was grey and locked on off, disabling the option to even turn it on. I looked into a bit online and saw that perhaps the problem was just that my phone needed to be updated. So realizing I didn't have the latest update, I updated my phone… I was able to then connect to wifi and thought maybe that s all my troubles were and that would solve my issue. However, over the past few days, my phone situation has only progressively worsened, where now I can't only, once again, not use wifi, by I can barely ever find phone service, and furthermore, I can't even turn off my phone to restart it anymore. Initially, when I would restart my phone, sometimes the wifi option would reappear for some reason when I turned it on, but now I can't even do that. It's been a bizarre series of events and almost has the feeling of a virus taking over a computer or something. Why I can't even connect to wifi or power off my phone is beyond me… So does anyone have any idea of what's happening to my phone?

Read more: Mysterious iPhone issue?