Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Should I choose a male or female lawyer?

I have a trial set for june 5. It is a criminal trial. It's nothing serious.It is me leaving a couple voice messages with nothing illegal in them to a therapist who misled me after police told me not to contact him.

So my question is should I choose a male or female lawyer?

Btw I can't afford a lawyer and the province where I live would give me a free lawyer so it is not a great option but I have no choice.
Added (1). I should mention it is a hynpotherapist.Rather than just a therapist.
Added (2). Joe - I'm not a female. Why would you even assume that?

Btw it is a criminnal harassment trial.

Basically what happened was this hypnotherapist lied to me, deceived me and misled me. I didn't have any sessions with him. I just called to book an appointment and he was all sorts of shifty and deceiving and I got angry cuz I reached out due to a severe health/mental health problems and he was deceiving me and treating me like this. So I just got angry.

Read more: Should I choose a male or female lawyer?