Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Looking for cute names for my new preschool gymnastics program

Preschool is a huge part of gymnastics where i work because those kids fill into our recreational or even preteam program. The more preschoolers, the better!

i am starting a new morning preschool class and i need some cute name ideas.It is a one day a week, 2.5hr class that includes our typical gymnastics circuits, a book/song for that day, craft, snack, and even some free play.

the goal of this class is to prepare kids for kindergarten both mentally and physically. I would like the name to have something to do with gymnastics. The only name i can think of at the moment is "kicks and tricks." While i do like that name, i would like some other options. Let me know if you have any questions for me.

Thanks all!

Read more: Looking for cute names for my new preschool gymnastics program