Monday, April 10, 2017

What's going on with my eyes?

So recently, my eyes have just felt… Weird. I feel like I can't focus on something and I constantly feel the need to blink. Occasionally my eyes get blurry and take a few seconds to come back (I wear contact lenses by the way). My first thought was that my prescription was changing, but after going to the eye doctor twice in the last 5 months, I've been told both times my prescription hasn't changed. I tried new contact lenses thinking the brand was the problem but It didn't solve anything. I then tried wearing my glasses for a little bit but my eyes still felt funny.

However, I do have 2 Ideas of what could be causing the problem. My first thought is too much screen time (I.e. Laptop for school work and using my phone). My other thought is that I might not be getting enough sleep. One thing that's also crossed my mind is diabetes because apparently this is a symptom, but I'm hoping it's not that. Does anyone know what could be going on?

Read more: What's going on with my eyes?