Thursday, April 20, 2017

I need to shower with contacts on, how should I shower when I have contacts?

I know you're not suppose to wear your contact lenses when you shower but I have Dailies TOTAL 1 contacts so I don't have contact case/solution. In the morning, I wake up at 4AM to go to the gym because the rest of the day I'm busy and I need my contacts to drive to the gym and to exercise or my vision will be extremely blurry. When I'm done working out at the gym I typically take a shower. I cannot take off my contacts without the case and I need to shower. How would I go about when I'm showering with my contact lenses?
Added (1). UPDATE: If there is no other way but to take off the contacts, does it matter what contact solution I use? When I had monthly contact lenses and I used the wrong solution, it would burn my eye. I'm wondering if it would be applicable for this too. If not I will buy contact solution and a case to take them off before I shower.

Read more: I need to shower with contacts on, how should I shower when I have contacts?