Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Is it possible to get circle lenses that are TOO big for your eyes?


I already did some research into circle lenses and I learned that there are different diameters. I didn't want to go over 14.8, but when I was asking the employee at the store if they had the brand and color of circle lens I was looking for (I believe it's called GEO princess series? It's a very nice brown!) and I forgot to check the diameter. I tried putting it in my eyes several times even after watching tutorials… I can't get them in. Is it possible they're too big? I naturally have tapered eyelids but I use eyelid tape to make them parallel, so they're not Really small, but I don't know what to do. They were expensive too, and I'm storing them for now in solution and changing it from time to time. What should I do?

Read more: Is it possible to get circle lenses that are TOO big for your eyes?