Monday, May 16, 2016

Are custom toric colored contacts worth it?


I have wanted colored contacts forever, but i have astigmatism. I'm not sure how bad my astigmatism is, but my eye doctor normally doesn't have topic colored contacts. But i have recently found out they can custom make a pair of topic colored contacts for me, but they will cost $300 per lens. They are year disposable, but I'm worried about tearing them. It has been three years since i have torn a lens, but I'm wondering is a $600 pair of custom color topic contacts worth it? Will it be worth getting them? (I have brown eyes, and have always wanted to try having blue eyes).
Added (1). sorry, i meant to say toric colored contacts, but auto correct changed the word to topic.

Read more: Are custom toric colored contacts worth it?