Saturday, May 21, 2016

Best natural looking circle lenses for dark brown eyes?


I've got dark brown eyes, imagine as dark a brown you can before it starts to look brown, that's my eye color. Basically, the typical East Asian eye color. I've also got 14mm exactly, as far as I can tell, irises. Well I'm looking into getting some 15 mm contacts because I'd like some extra oomph you know, for special occasions or whenever I want. Problem is, when I'm shopping around online all I see are these lenses with designs in them to make you're eyes pop more, and don't get me wrong those are beautiful and super cool but don't exactly look the most natural most of the time. Anyone have any suggestions? Any brand or website etc is fine, I'm still new to the world of circle lenses so I don't have any preferences to anything specific yet in terms of brand and such. All I care is that it's not some shady website that'll make me go blind, that they're at least 15mm, brown, and natural looking

Read more: Best natural looking circle lenses for dark brown eyes?