Friday, April 29, 2016

Dad is going to come home and YELL at me?


My life is very complicated. So I won't go into all the details but basically my parents fight a LOT my mom is cyco (no, LITERALLY) and my dad is very strict with grades. I'm in all the honors classes that my school offers (math, language arts, social science) But all of my grades are B's except for one 98.7 in my language arts honors. My dad is so so mad and is going to come home and yell at me. It is also because I sometimes get missing assignments. I just don't have time to do them and well basically I stay up until 12 or 1 every night working on homework. It takes that long because I have OCD (literally) and I just have to make sure everything's perfect. I also get distracted easily. So basically because I am up so late I always fall asleep and don't have time to put in my overnight contacts (lenses you put in that reshape your cornea overnight so you can see in the morning) anyways I don't have time to put them in and then in class I can't see far distance like the board and so I miss the lessons and fall behind. I can't tell my parents this they don't understand. How do I deal with my dad's wrath. I am so upset because what hurts the most is that he is so so dissapointed in me;( I don't know what to do. I'm only 13 in 8th grade

Read more: Dad is going to come home and YELL at me?