Friday, April 29, 2016

Are my contact lenses inside out, or just uncomfortable?


I got my first pair of coloured contacts yesterday!
I tried to avoid putting them on inside out by checking that they were a bowl shape instead of the other one TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE (both sides looked really similar).
When I finally got the contacts on, it definitely felt like there were things on my eyes. It was tolerable and it didn t pinch/ sting, but it wasn t really comfortable at all.

Soon after this I put in my second pair of contacts, and they felt like there was nothing there (it was easier to tell which side was which because one side had darker colours on these contacts).

Were my first contacts inside out? Or were they just an uncomfortable pair of contacts?

Thanks!

Read more: Are my contact lenses inside out, or just uncomfortable?