Tuesday, March 1, 2016

What are the black and white circles i see when I shine a light in my eyes?


It works like this. You must have glasses.
First wet the lenses of your glasses, don't dry them off. Make sure you have some drops of water sticking the the front.
Turn off the light. (VERY IMPORTANT)
Then put them on like you would regularly. You shouldn't be able to look through the water drops very well.
Now take some light (use one that won't damage your eyes, or harm them), you can use the one on your phone or a weak flashlight, and hold it about a 1/2 - 1 foot away from you. Look at it the light and try to see the figure that forms on any of the water droplets.
To me it looks like some white bacteria shape or a white sun. If you focus CLOSELY, you might be able to see PERFECT white and black floating circles across the shape.

What are these? No I don't have a migraine, and yes my vision is not the best. This is some sort of reflection? I've NEVER seen this anywhere.

Read more: What are the black and white circles i see when I shine a light in my eyes?