Friday, July 17, 2015

How to shorten my morning routine?!


I start school in a few weeks and need to shorten down my morning routine! Help!
My morning routine:
Waking up (takes about 15 minutes for me to fully wake up. I like to stay in bed for a bit too!)
Jogging (45 minutes)
Doing WII fit (25 minutes)
Stretching (15 minutes)
Exercise bike (15 minutes)
Shower (50 minutes)
Drying my hair (30 minutes)
Getting some more sleep (20 minutes)
Putting in contact lenses (1 minute)
Getting dressed, putting on jewelry deodorant and shoes (3 minutes)
Styling my hair (15 minutes)
Putting on makeup (30 minutes)
Catching up on the news of my favorite celebs (15 minutes)
Painting my nails (20 minutes)
Making and enjoying breakfast (30 minutes)
Calling my boyfriend ( usually15 minutes)
Making lunch (10 minutes)
How can I shorten down my routine?

Read more: How to shorten my morning routine?!