Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Colored Lenses 8.3 base curve can it fit other sizes?

Color Contacts or Circle Lenses 8.3 base curve can it fit other sizes?
I want to get some colored lenses or circle lenses, I was really liking the Solotica lenses, however, i noticed that the base curve almost every place I go is 8.6 or + … I will be only wearing it on special occasions, so not often. I am looking for a lens that would change my dark brown eye color into another color. Thanks for the help in advance:)
Added (1). I will not use a perception. Although I do have a prescription in my regular lenses, I would feel safer getting colored lenses without a prescription. Also talked to my eye doctor and he did not like the idea… I brought up the idea and he said to me right away don't get it. But I will be wearing it for Halloween to change my appearance, but other than that not that often.

Read more: Colored Lenses 8.3 base curve can it fit other sizes?