Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Doctor advertising daily disposable contacts as monthly disposable?

I've been wearing the same contact lenses for years (Bausch + Lomb soft lens 38) and found out today that they're can either be daily or weekly disposable, but my eye doctor has never mentioned that to me and instead told me they're monthly disposable. I have been wearing these contacts as monthly disposables for 8+ years without knowing that they're actually not monthly disposable. I only go to this eye doctor because I thought this place is a lot cheaper than most places (probably because they advertise daily disposables as monthly disposables). Will this cause any damage to my eyes and is the eye doctor purposely giving the wrong instructions to attract more clients to their "cheaper" contacts?

Read more: Doctor advertising daily disposable contacts as monthly disposable?