Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Mild Blood Vessel growth to corneas?

I had my yearly eye exam this morning and the doctor mentioned there was mild blood vessel growth to my corneas. He changed my solution to Bio True and said that if it were worse he would probably make me switch to daily lenses (we had already discussed that I was happy in my current monthlies) but he didn't seem too concerned about it. He asked if I sleep in them which I don't with any regularity maybe 3 times a year (although I did accidentally one day last week, but I worse glasses that day). I didn't think at the time to ask but I was also on vacation in Vegas for a few days so definitely wore then significantly more hours than usual with flights/time change/being up late, would just this week or so have been enough to cause these blood vessel growth? I have worn contacts for 15 years and never been told I have this issue before so wasn't sure if that could be the cause. Thanks for your help!

Read more: Mild Blood Vessel growth to corneas?