Thursday, March 1, 2018

What type of eyeglass lens material to get for my prescription?

I'm getting new glasses and wondering which lens to pick. I've read things online about optics and clarity so I'm confused

My prescription is right eye: sphere -1.00, cylinder -2.25, axis 180. Left eye: sphere -2.75, cyl -1.00, axis 175

I can get either polycarbonate, plastic, glass, or hi index

Help please? I want them to be comfortable, but I also want to see clearly out of them. I will be getting a plastic frame so I think the thickness will be hidden. I think glass is the best optics, but I have no idea how heavy they are. I don't like my current ones, they get scratched and it's not very clear to see out of. Thoughts?

Read more: https://contactlenstalk.com/faq/what-type-of-eyeglass-lens-material-to-get-for-my.html