Saturday, February 24, 2018

Why do I have blurred vision in one eye, after contact hurt removing it?

Before anyone says "book an eye test." I'm not on a prescription and can't afford right now.

It took out my lense, it had been hurting the same eye after removing it for a few nights. It hurt more that night and it didn't stop. It watered so much and stung to the point I couldnt sleep. The next day was as bad and for a few days I was in pain (stinging) it hurt to blink.

Yesterday, I wore my contacts for a job interview. I took them out when I got home and wore my glasses again.

Haven't been wearing contacts since the incedent. Haven't put any makeup on since the incedent, let my eyes breathe, and wore my glasses.

Still having blurred vision and slightly impaired vision in the affected eye.
I can't see a cut or anything like I once previously did.

ALSO: I do not wear acrylic nails nor do I have long nails.
Contact lenses were in date. Not fashion lenses I do need them to see.

Read more: Why do I have blurred vision in one eye, after contact hurt removing it?