Saturday, January 6, 2018

Vision test on a medical for working on the railway?

I've previoisly been working on the railway for few years but now moved somewhere else and want me to do another medical I had the same problem when I done it back then and I just want some answers. I wear contact lenses and I also have a lazy eye have had it since birth but when I do the vision test they try tell me both eyes need to meet up to the same requirements? Having a lazy eye is something you adapt to from your brain with my normal eye it make my overall vision fine which meets up to the requirements! But they are trying to get me to wear glasses on top of contact lenses to make my lazy eye better but that will never make any difference I no other people must work on the railway with a lazy eye too just want some answers or information? I no lazy eye is not the correct term but I can't temember the name of it. Many thanks.

Read more: https://contactlenstalk.com/faq/vision-test-on-a-medical-for-working-on-the-railway.html