Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Lazy eye and prism lenses?

I was told after visiting the eye doctor that my lazy eye and vision is getting worse. I'm in my late 20s and that I'm not a candidate for the surgery. I was told prism glasses will be needed full time. I was wondering going from contacts to glasses with a prism will there be a big change. Also I have been told that my lenses with prisms will be thicker. I've picked out my glasses and waiting for them to be done. I was wondering how thick they will be? My prediction is -3.5 in each eye and my prism strength is -3.0 in each eye. She said the prism is used in both eyes to balance the thickness of the lenses since I had a strong prism correction. Will the prism be be noticeable when looking at my glasses from the front or side

Read more: Lazy eye and prism lenses?