Sunday, June 18, 2017

I'm nearsighed and new glasses make things up close blurry, why?

I spent a little over a week without glasses as the new ones, for some reason, took a while to be made. Anyways, as the question states, I'm nearsighted and my new glasses help be see things that are far away but when I bring things closer to my eyes (with my glasses on) like my phone or a book, everything becomes blurry. Almost as though my eyes were crossing. It's weird. I'm 17 by the way and this has never happened to me with other glasses. So, I was wondering, should I go back tomorrow and see what's wrong (I got them today) or should I give it a couple of days as this is normal? Something to note, I have a very strong prescription and the new lenses aren t as thick as they usually are Thank you!

Read more: I'm nearsighed and new glasses make things up close blurry, why?