Wednesday, March 8, 2017

What can I pack and what can I not pack in my luggage?

So I'm going abroad in the last week of June for a month, and I'm not a regular Flyer so have no idea what's going to happen. What can I take in my carry on luggage and what can I not take? Is
it okay to have my make up and contact lens solutuon and case in their because I'm having a transit for 12 hours in Doha, Qatar. Also what can i not take in my suitcase? I hear they throw things away without telling you if your not allowed them?
Btw I'm planning on taking a maxi dress, make up, tooth brush/paste, chewing gum, sweets, contact lens, set sunscreen, shades, purse and phone and charger in my carry on luggage. Is that enough or too much? Thank you in advance:)

Read more: What can I pack and what can I not pack in my luggage?