Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Blurry vision but not sure of what it may be?

Hi, so I've pretty high myopia, about in the 650-700 degree range.
However my eyesight has been pretty stable since the last 7 years or so… Until recently when I realised that things aren't as precise and are pretty blurry.
I'm not sure if it's an increase in my myopia since when I strain my eyes or tilt my spectacle lens at an angle, it doesn't help sharpen the visage at all.
Could it be astigmatism since I've a mild history of it? It sort of healed up and got significantly better though, not sure if it's a possible relapse.

Thanks a lot!
Added (1). Yeah precisely, I was wondering why there's no diff even when I tilt my glasses and that's the whole reason I'm wondering if it's astigmatism.

Read more: Blurry vision but not sure of what it may be?