Friday, January 29, 2016

Is there something wrong with my eye?

I'm a wrestler as well as I do wear contact lenses, I've only had problems with my eye starting since the day before yesterday, I've been sick for 4 days with a really high fever, heavy congestion in the nasal passages, severe head ache, and frequent stomach movement in both the top and lower abdonomon. Today, I woke up with a discharge (white, but then dried to an orange-brownish color) sealing my right eye shut which I then proceeded to wash away and pat dry. Also the discharge tends to "leak" when tears fall. When I pull back my eye lids, my eyes are heavily red and blood shot. I do not smoke. I'm not allergic to the solution for my contacts but however, I do think my contacts themselves can be the trigger to the problem. Thank you for your time. Is there something wrong with my eye

Read more: Is there something wrong with my eye?