Sunday, January 24, 2016

Cannot put contact lens in?


I'm following EVERY instruction my doctor gave me, yet it's just near impossible- I must be doing something wrong.
IMPORTANT: the problem is only with my LEFT eye, I can put on the RIGHT eye lens in less than 3 tries. But for the LEFT eye, it takes more than 20 tries, and I end up with ugly (RED) shade in the white of the eye (probably a result of fooling around with the eye for such a long time, probably because the lens is drying up in my hand while m attempting to put it in)

DESCRIPTION: It looks like the lens is way too THIN, too moist, or something. I put it on the eye (just as I am doing with the other eye), but at the first blink, it folds onto itself-forming a semi circle, and falls off the eye. This problem is not present on the other lens for the other eye.

Please help

Read more: Cannot put contact lens in?