Friday, November 13, 2015

How to accept the fact you're ugly?


Okay so the past few weeks i've been really worried about my looks.
Yesterday I created a profile on okcupid not so much to date; more out of curiosity to see what others thought of me.

The results were disappointing. Although i had chose only pics i thought i looked better (and wore more elegant clothes and had my hair done), i only got messages by guys i was not interested in, looked kinda weird (not in terms of looks but more like socially awkward)… I have to note here that i rarely smile in pics. None of the guys i liked, liked me back. So i deleted my account.

This made me really down on myself. I don't know what's going on or what's the problem with me…

What bothers me more is that all guys at my own age, 20sth, think i'm ugly. Only guys at late 30s to 60 are interested in me (gross)

Read more: How to accept the fact you're ugly?