Thursday, August 20, 2015

What's a good waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner?


I've tried the waterproof maybelline rocket mascara but when i tested it out in the shower to see if it would smudge or flake it did. I decided to try the Stila waterproof liquid eyeliner because it got a lot of good reviews and when I tested it out in the shower it left a pile of flakes under my eye… I wear contact lenses so if I get water in my eye my contact gets blurry and I have to clean it. When I dunk my head underwater and get back out of the water I rub my face and then the eyeliner comes off or the mascara flakes. I have really oily eyes too so heh… I like liquid eyeliners(I like the look of it but I'm still trying to look for a good liquid one that's waterproof) but I'm also trying to find a good waterproof pencil eyeliner. I've heard better reviews on the maybelline falsies lashes, is that better than the rocket mascara and less smudgy?

Read more: What's a good waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner?