Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Really confused about my vision?


I went the eye doctor yesterday. I received stronger contact lenses. I have had continuing trouble reading small print with my glasses and contact lenses. It never occurred to me to try and read the small print with out the glasses or lenses. I took off my glasses and could read small print ( medicine bottle print ). When I wear my glasses or contacts it is blurry and nearly impossible to read. When I wear glasses/contacts nothing else is blurry. When I'm not wearing glasses/contacts everything is blurry except thing close to my face. The Doctor says I am far sighted. I do not know if that is true. I thought glasses and contacts were meant to improve vision of thing like small print? What do you recommend

Read more: Really confused about my vision?