Saturday, May 16, 2015

Glasses blurry around edges?


I bought new glasses a month ago when I got a new prescription. They are RayBans which are bigger than I'm used to. I got high index lenses with anti glare. At first they were horrible and I kept going back and back to tell them it was so blurry and they said it was the large frames or the lenses and I need to take time to get used to them. The prescription is correct so I just kept them and finally my eyes feel like the ajusted since I got them a month ago but now the problem I have is that if I look all the way left, right, and down without moving my head it's blurry. The other day there was a book on the floor and when I looked down I couldn't read it unless I took a step back and completely moved my head down. Is this normal on larger lense glasses? I don't know the problem is.

Read more: Glasses blurry around edges?