Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Is there a good alternative to softlens 59?

Bauch and Laumb had a lense called softlens 59. I have not found one comfortable brand since those. The eye doctor thinks there is something wrong with me or that I just can't wear lenses anymore. I recently found an unopened pair of those, and they feel wonderful. No dryness, no discomfort of any kind, feels good for 12 hours. This makes me think the lenses on the market just aren't very good these days. Is there anything that would compare to those lenses? I was given biofinity and they seemed good, except they had halos around lights, 4 whole boxes of them. Everything else I've tried has been flimsy, lasted a week, felt uncomfortable, etc.
Added (1). Thanks, I was wondering if you can edit your answer to tell me why biofinities don't always work for some people? I had some and they showed halos around lights.

Read more: Is there a good alternative to softlens 59?