Friday, October 24, 2014

Can I put my contact lenses back in after they have dried out?

I am a new contact user, so I got a bit clumsy. I was in a rush to go and I had one contact in and one out. I scooped up my other in a rush, but it fell out of my hands before I could get a grasp on it. It fell somewhere on the counter but I couldn't see it. So I tried taking my other one out so I could put my glasses on and look for it, but my other one fell somewhere on the counter where I couldn't see it as well! By this time my ride was going to leave without me so I threw on my glasses and left, I was really mad that they were lost. While I was out (for about 2 hours), my cleaning lady came and found them, I was so thankful, but they were all dried up! I put them back in the solution ASAP, and am really hoping I can wear them for the rest of the month before I throw them out. If I let them soak, will they be all right to put back in again? Help! Please! Thanks

Read more: Can I put my contact lenses back in after they have dried out?