Sunday, April 23, 2017

Acuvue Oasys contact lenses?

Okay I get the "6 months" supply of Acuvue Oasys contact lenses(I think there is six of each eye in each box). But I just got in trouble when I went to re order them, when the lady asked how long i wear the lenses. I said month or two lol. Which I did thought you could stretch them out for at least a month each pair.

So how do they work cause I don't quite understand? The lady said I should be wearing them for only two weeks cause they could be damaging to my eyes. So how does that work to 6 months? I worked it out and I figured I should wear two pairs a month? Am i right?

How do you guys wear your Acuvue Lenses?

PS. If I don't wear them right away when I get my lenses like for a month cause I want to have them as long as i can i guess cause I don't have much money at the moment and I got a wedding to go too in five months so I want to make sure I can have contacts for then. Can they expire?

thanks

Read more: Acuvue Oasys contact lenses?