Monday, December 28, 2015

Is this plan for running away good?


I don't want to explain why i'm running away i just need you guys to tell me if it will work. Also don't try to convince me to stay at home. I have 120 bucks so i can buy some things i will need. First dye my hair and get colored contact lenses. Step 2 make it seem like i ran somewhere different then where i am actually going. Step 3 buy a per paid visa and purchase a bus ticket to where i am going. I am getting a pre paid visa to buy the ticket online so they cant trace it back to me. Step 4 lie and say my mom is just in the bathroom and get on the bus. Step 4 meet my friend at the location she has provided me. Step 5 find a way to make more money no matter what. Step 6 after awhile go back to school with a new name and an fake birth certificate. Step 7 live a better life then what i had. Also if there any loop holes in this plan please tell me and if there is a way to change my look even more that would also help. Long story short my dad is an alcoholic and i need to get away. Also im 12 turning 13 in like 2 months so yeah.

Read more: Is this plan for running away good?