Thursday, December 31, 2015

How to know if your eyes are dry?


I bought new contact lenses. They are circle lenses. I have never worn contacts before so that s the first problem. The second is I can t seem to stop blinking once it touches my eye. There has been a few times where my contact actually makes it onto my eye, but doesn t mend into my eye. Instead I blink, and it edge just goes to my waterline. I m not putting it on wrong, and I plan to get some help from a friend who also wears contact lenses. But I want to get this down before school is back in session. I asked around and some of the people said "maybe it s because your eyes are dry", but how do dry eyes feel? How do I know if the reason my contacts aren t inserting is because my eyes are dry?
Do not tell me to go to an optometrist by the way, I don t have my license yet and no one will take me. I really would like to though. I feel like it would help me better. Until then, hopefully your answers could help me.

Read more: How to know if your eyes are dry?