Thursday, March 15, 2018

I need advice, What would you do?

I'm feel really sad. Nothing in my life goes normal. I have problems with every little thing.

Last situation were my eyes glasses. I need glasses with lenses and I was searching for a long time to find a light frame, good for my face and not expensive. In my town I have 4 shops with eye glasses. One was expensive, so I crossed that. For one I didn't know, I found out too late for this shop. Then I got left with two, one was also a little expensive so I went to less expensive shop but they ordered wrong lenses. I paid to them even I can't use those lenses because they are too thick. Then I went to other shop which is expensive, they orderd good lenses and glasses but glasses were very heavy on my nose and eyes, they did not know how to center and adjust the glasses and they were rude when I asked them to help me. I paid a lot for that lenses, four times more than in other shop which I did not know before for that cheaper store. Then I went to that cheaper shop (I found out later for that shop) they were great, they ordered new glasses for my old frame and adjusted all my glasses. The problem is that the first store that I paid a lot of money, I asked return money and I give them back glasses, they caused me a lot of stress, I like the frame I got but the price is too much-4 times more than normal which I did not know before even though I did research. I feel that they cheated me and I fee really sad

Read more: https://contactlenstalk.com/faq/i-need-advice-what-would-you-do.html