Friday, May 6, 2016

Can I reuse previously dried up contact lens?


to be exact circle lens, but same thing. They are for cosmetic purposes so i dont wear them too often. So i havent changed the solution in like a month(i know its really bad this is the longest ive waited) cuz i was getting really low and was trying to save the solution up. So i go to check on my lens and one lens the water is almost gone but still there, and the other is completely dried out and wrinkly. I put in new solution hoping for the best and the next day the dried out lens is back to normal. So i'm wondering if its ok to put it in my eye again? I read some stuff like the dried out ones get bacteria and stuff but has anyone else done this? They are my newest ones i dont really wanna throw them away…

Read more: Can I reuse previously dried up contact lens?