Friday, April 17, 2015

What do I do about my nose piercing?

I got my nose pierced about a month ago. Since then I've had many problems with it. I fund out today that I'm not supposed to use Epsom Salts with my piercing because it's magnesium sulfate and is damaging to open wounds. So I'm soaking it with sea salts right now and plan to use sea salts and my contact lens fluid (saline].

My Problems so far have been:
- Nose Ring embedding, there was a crater that my nose ring was creating which was causing the piercing to sink into my skin. I went back to the shop where it was pierced and they told me to let the screw stick out to relieve pressure, which I have done and I check every once and a while and it's getting better HOWEVER
- Today I developed a boil right where my stud is. It's a small red bump that looks like it could burst any second so I don't want to but the screw back in my nose because I feel like it might put too much pressure on the boil.

I need advice! Badly. I've been paranoid about this every since my nose ring started embedding.

Read more: What do I do about my nose piercing?