Monday, March 23, 2015

Acuvue Oasys vs Advance vs CooperVision's Avaira?

I am currently on Acuvue 2 and have been since I have been using contacts. Now at 21 years old I feel like my eyes are not liking the Acuvue 2 because they usually feel dry and sometimes I get red lines in the eye after wearing them for 4 hours. When I last got my contacts I had to beg the doctor to let me have Acuvue 2s, he didn't want me on them because of the low oxygen they let through (I see why now). I am looking for personal experiences with Acuvue Oasys vs Advance vs CooperVision's Avaira contacts. If you were one of these can you tell me if you like or dislike them. I am leaning more torwards the Avaira so if anyone knows where I could get them cheaply please let me know as well. Thanks.

Read more: Acuvue Oasys vs Advance vs CooperVision's Avaira?