Wednesday, January 21, 2015

BROWN circle lenses for blue eyes?

Okay, I have look All over trying to find out what the result would be if I put brown circle lenses in my blue eyes! I have VERY light blue/grey eyes, so I was wondering if it would make the brown color on the contact look blue-ish when in my eyes, or if the dark brown would overlap the blue color and be really dark. I'm not looking at regular color contact lenses, I'm looking at CIRCLE lenses (on pinkyparadise.com) I'm looking for a dark color that would cover up my blue eyes (and suggestions?). I have rather large pupils, so I wont have to worry about covering up too much of my iris. Most of my family had brown eyes, so it wouldn't look weird sinceI have yellowish/tan skin, and dark brown hair, so I think the brown would work well with my complexion. I was looking into buying these:

http://pinkyparadise.com/webshaper/store/viewProd.asp?pkProductItem=203&pkProduct=203

If someone could just give me an idea of what they would look like in eyes, that would be great!
I've heard Taylor Swift changed her eye color to brown (or something like that) and my eye color is really close to hers. Anyways, if you could find a good priced pair (around $20-25) that would work better for me on pinkyparadise or any other website, that would be great.
Thank you!

Read more: BROWN circle lenses for blue eyes?