Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Contact lenses keep getting stuck?

I've recently started wearing contact lenses, today was the second time that I had inserted them.
After getting stuck the first time, today they decided they would stick to my cornea again and my eyes have been non stop irritated, they feel so much better after a few hours but that's not the point. Why is this happening? It's frustrating me. My eyes feel sore, irritated, my eyelashes are itchy and my eyes are somewhat dry.
Added (1). I wear soft contacts, dailies. I was assessed before being able to trial the lenses and had no issues inserting and removing the contacts, that is not my issue here.
Added (2). I wear soft contacts, dailies. I was assessed before being able to trial the lenses and had no issues inserting and removing the contacts, that is not my issue here.

Read more: Contact lenses keep getting stuck?