Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Contact lenses make eyes red?

I bought contacts from 1-800-cotnacts, a year ago, and I think my eyes were fine. Now when I ordered new ones, I noticed my eyes were irritated (Red) with the contacts. Especially in school, I don't know how to describe it, but it feels like it's dry something or blowing air into the eyes, no pain, just a dry feeling. I ordered the same ones that I have last year.

Baush&Lomb
SofLens 38

I didn't wear contacts today and my eyes were white as pearls. This is when I realized it was my contacts. Should I call 1-800 up or tell this to my eye doctor next time I need a refill? Suggestions, tips?
Added (1). KH, I was thinking of getting LASIK, but I read some topics and it seems like it has a lot of risk, and it's kinda scary when I think about it.

Read more: Contact lenses make eyes red?