Friday, April 3, 2015

Solotica contacts brand like Freshlook colorblends? + best colors?

I really am considering of purchasing the solotica hidrocor mel, and ice for my dark brown eyes.
What are other colors that would look great with my eye color?

I have astigmatism, so if I get mine adjusted for my eye sight do you think one contact will look different than the other one?

Because, I have freshlook color blends in green and I got mine for astigmatism and one contact looks more realist than the other and it's thicker, and the other one is thin and was a little bit smaller than the other contact, so that eye would have a little dark brown ring around it.

I really want to buy these contacts, but I'm scared I'll have the same issue as my other contacts. Help!

Read more: Solotica contacts brand like Freshlook colorblends? + best colors?